In today’s age of web marketing, the blog writers and marketing managers have already discovered how effective WordPress can be.
WordPress provides simple and effective interface for managing, publishing and keeping content current on your company’s website without the use of content management systems in use today. WordPress can drive some targeted traffic to your website with its efficient features. Targeted traffic is key to success of the website and WordPress gives you the tools to make (SEO) search engine optimization techniques work for your website. Due to many benefits of WordPress you can also take services like HTML to WordPress conversions and use SEO techniques.
WordPress helps you to find and direct organic search engine traffic to your website using simple yet effective features. That gives WordPress huge advantage over standard HTML sites, where you hope you will rank high on the search engines. Using WordPress you can maximize your website to attract specific traffic from Google.
Understanding SEO (Search Engine Optimization):-
- SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization, which is a technique used by web developers to get more traffic to their websites by achieving higher search engine rankings. The main purpose of SEO is to attain top search engine position so that more uses visit the site and buy their products or services. As WordPress has incorporated many SEO related features into it hence if you want a website using WordPress then you can hire a WordPress development company which will provide you a SEO friendly website.
- SEO is actually how a search engine interprets or read your website. SEO is the ability to increase the quantity and quality of visitor’s traffic on your website.
- We don't need to remember each and every website. Whenever we need to find something we Google it. We have given full trust on search engines to find the best source to us. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the technique that help your website to get on top of these search engine results so that whenever someone searches for some information or site, your website is on top.
Useful tips for using WordPress features for SEO (Search Engine Optimization) :-
- Whenever you use WordPress, you should place highly relevant keywords into each posting’s title. These targeted keywords should also be included in your content of site as well. Also make sure that you do not repeat your titles anywhere else on the site. You should start by creating a list of related keywords and use them in a variety of titles when you write articles. Your title should be interesting as well as with full of required keywords. You also make sure that your titles are both brief and memorable and appropriate for the topic for which you are writing. It is also important that the text on your site is reader friendly. If your site is also search engine friendly then more and more visitors will find your site.
Also read this : WordPress + SEO: A perfect formula for business growth
- Also have a sitemap on your blog which is important for WordPress blog. You can create a sitemap by using a simple Google plugin. The purpose of a sitemap is to give the search engines an easier way to index all of your pages and posts and ultimately show all of your content in searches. You can also pin your posts to various sites. If you can create backlinks to your site or posts then it will also increase your site exposure on internet.
- You can also include related posts when you add content to your site which is also great method for SEO. You can install the related free plugin into WordPress . This plugin allows you to choose the number of related blog posts you want to list. It is yet another way to get the search engine more deeper into your site’s keyword rich content.
To understand SEO better let’s read following points:-
Quality of traffic
We need visitors but quality visitors who are actually interested in your product or services. Hence it is important that a person visiting your website is relevant.
Quantity of traffic
More visitor traffic means higher search engine ranking and more sales. Hence it is important that you get more visitors to your website from search engines like Google.
Why SEO Is Important?
Search engines have evolved a lot but still they can’t see, read and understand a web page the same way as we do. Therefore SEO is important because it will help search engines to know and understand what this page is all about and how it can be helpful to users.
In the end we can say that the blogs and websites created and developed on the WordPress platform have an advantage when it comes to search engine optimization. If you will use the tips given in this article then you can achieve great results related to your website search engine ranking, volume of traffic to your site and growth of your business.